3 bedroom detached house for saleFir Tree Close, Selby
- ** Guide Price 180,000 - £190,000 **
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- A Must See
Modern detached house on the popular development of Staynor Hall in Selby, benefiting from three bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, garage for off-street parking and enclosed rear garden being ideal for entertaining. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to market this modern three bedroom detached house on the popular development of Staynor Hall in Selby. Located within close proximity to Selby Town Centre being idyllic for commuters having bus and train links and all main commuter routes including the M62, A63 & A19, The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen-diner, three bedrooms including master with en-suite and house bathroom. Externally there is an integral garage and gardens to front and rear. Viewings on this home are essential.
Entering the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, leading to:
A great addition to any home comprising of; w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, television point, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen-Diner 7' 8" x 18' 10" ( 2.34m x 5.74m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of: roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, central heating radiator, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear elevation and French doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and leading to:
Bedroom One 9' 6" max x 13' 10" max ( 2.90m max x 4.22m max )
The master bedroom benefits from; two double glazed windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and provides access to:
White three piece suite comprising of: shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
A double bedroom comprising of: double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.00m )
Benefiting from; double glazed window to the rear elevation, television point and a central heating radiator.
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of: bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a block paved driveway leading down to the garage.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and well enclosed by timber fencing.
Integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
There is a map below of the surrounding area: however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54037015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.