2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrange Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £125,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000 **
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- Detached Bungalow
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Presented
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Build Warranty Included
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000*** William H Brown are proud to offer this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and finished to a high standard, this bungalow must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation which is on offer. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000*** William H Brown are proud to offer this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and finished to a high standard with modern kitchen and bathroom facilities, spacious living accommodation and garage, this bungalow must be viewed to appreciate the quality of accommodation which is on offer. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
With front facing uPVC double glazed door , storage cupboard, loft hatch and central heated radiator.
Lounge 13' x 14' 4" ( 3.96m x 4.37m )
A large open lounge patio doors leading to rear garden, side facing uPVC double glazed window and two central heated radiators.
Kitchen 12' 2" Into door recess x 8' 3" ( 3.71m Into door recess x 2.51m )
Comprising various gloss wall and base units topped with worktop and inset stainless steel sink & drainer. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel overhead extractor. Brick effect splashback, recess for washing machine, side access door and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
A spacious front facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.67m Max )
A double front facing bedroom with uVPC double glazed window, central heated radiator and TV point.
A modern three piece suite comprising low flush w/c, hand wash basin and paneled bath with shower over bath. Tiled walls, cushioned floor covering and chrome towel heater. Side facing uPVC double glazed window.
A gate giving access to driveway and a separate side gate, Laid lawns to the both the front and rear gardens. A small pebbled area to the rear, along with patio area, enclosure gates and outdoor lighting. Garage with power points, lighting and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54039145.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.