2 bedroom apartment for saleSpring Meadow, Clitheroe, BB7 2BU
- Superbly presented GF apartment
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite
- Living room, modern fitted kitchen
- Allocated parking, store room
- South facing aspect, overlooking garden
- Electric heating, PVC DG; NO CHAIN
- Sought after development & location
- 68 m2 (730 sq ft) approx.
Situated in a corner position with a south facing aspect from the living room onto the communal gardens, this ground floor apartment is presented to a high standard throughout and was modified off plan by the current owners to provide a large kitchen area. The accommodation comprises a living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and there is a house bathroom with shower.
Spring Meadow was built as a high quality development of apartments in 2005/2006 and lies in a much sought after area of Clitheroe, enjoying a quiet location coupled with easy access to the town centre and the many amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54039499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.