3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnglesey Road, Burton-On-Trent, DE14 3NS
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Well presented and spacious living accomodation
- Bay-windowed lounge to the front
- Separate spacious dining room to the rear
- Modern kitchen offering great space
- Three piece bathroom to the ground floor
- Two piece WC to the first floor
- Three bedrooms to the first floor
- Lovely well kept garden to the rear
- Early viewings highly recommended
**** WELL PRESENTED LIVING ACCOMMODATION **** A wonderful opportunity to purchase this spacious and well presented three bedroom mid terrace. The property offers fantastic space and modern fittings throughout. The bay-window lounge to the front offers a spacious room, separate dining room to the back, large kitchen, three piece bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a two piece WC. To the front there is a fore-garden courtyard and the rear garden offers great space with a laid to lawn garden with barked area to the rear, access to the side of the property.
The property is entered via a double glazed door to the front leading in to the Lounge.
3.81m (12'6") x 3.71m (12'2")
Box window to front, fireplace, double radiator, door to:
Storage cupboard, stairs, door to:
3.81m (12'6") x 3.81m (12'6")
Window to rear, fireplace, Storage cupboard, radiator, double door, door to:
4.09m (13'5") x 2.16m (7'1")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, range, window to side, radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with shower over and low-level WC, window to rear, heated towel rail, door.
Storage cupboard, radiator, door to:
4.85m (15'11") x 3.73m (12'3")
Window to front, double radiator, door to:
3.81m (12'6") x 2.74m (9')
Window to rear, double radiator, door to:
2.44m (8') x 2.21m (7'3")
Window to rear, double radiator, door.
Window to side, door to:
To the front there is a fore-garden courtyard and the rear garden offers great space with a laid to lawn garden with barked area to the rear, access to the side of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6742240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sales & Lettings , Burton-On-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.