6 bedroom detached house for saleLuddendenfoot, Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Well-presented and spacious accommodation
- Sympathetically improved and updated
- Entrance hall with cloakroom off
- Drawing room, Sitting room, Dining room, Family room/study
- Breakfast kitchen with Aga, Utility room
- Principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms and a House bathroom
- Cottage with sitting room, dining kitchen, two bedrooms (one having a shower) and bathroom
- Mature gardens
- Land extending to 9.57 acres including fenced paddocks and woodland
A historic Grade II listed detached farmhouse incorporating a cottage together with land extending to approximately 9.6 acres, in this rural yet convenient location with long distance views.
Well-presented and spacious accommodation. Sympathetically improved and updated. Entrance hall with cloakroom off, drawing room, sitting room, dining room, family room/study, breakfast kitchen with Aga, utility room, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a house bathroom. Cottage with sitting room, dining kitchen, two bedrooms (one having a shower) and bathroom. Mature gardens, parking for numerous vehicles, land extending to 9.57 acres including fenced paddocks and woodland. Planning permission to build a further reception room in front of the cottage and also a three car garage and stabling within the grounds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.