3 bedroom detached house for saleGlebecroft Avenue, Elton, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £150,000 - £170,000
- Three bedrooms detached property
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Guide price £150,000 - £170,000. A beautifully presented three bedroom detached property situated close to ample local amenities and schools as well as being close to Chester City Centre, Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, the M56 and the A55.
Guide price £150,000 - £170,000. A beautifully presented three bedroom detached property situated close to ample local amenities and schools as well as being close to Chester City Centre, Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, the M56 and the A55. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining room, inner hall, kitchen, conservatory, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Feature fireplace with coal effectliving flame gas fire. Coved ceiling. Radiator. TV point. Double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed door to conservatory. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 9' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated fridge, gas oven and grill with four ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Radiator. Space for appliances. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation.
Conservatory 19' 6" x 17' 9" ( 5.94m x 5.41m )
Full width UPVC conservatory with UPVC double glazed french doors to rear elevation. TV point. Radiator.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Four fitted double wardrobes - negotiable on sale.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.46m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation.
Front garden laid to lawn with planted borders and brick wall to boundary. Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and leads to the integral garage.
Rear garden laid to artificial lawn with 15 year guarantee and patio area with planted borders and timber gate providing access to side elevation.
Garage 16' 7" x 7' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.41m )
Up and over door. Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.