2 bedroom terraced house for saleLONGFORD STREET, DERBY
- WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- SPACIOUS DINING ROOM OPENING TO A MODERN KITCHEN
- STORAGE CELLAR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EPC TBC
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Well presented mid terrace property, benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cellar and low maintenance garden to the rear. Having a modern and stylish interior, whilst still retaining a number of original feature, the property must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6693082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.