3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCripps Close, Aylesham, Canterbury, Kent
Sold STC £185,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Off road parking & garage
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Good condition throughout
- Close to village local amenities
- EPC energy rating C (70)
If space it what you are looking for then this family home provides you with the room you are looking for to grow into. There is a separate lounge area to relax in front of the T.V. as well as a separate dining area which is sure to be the place where you will sit down with a cup of tea and have a natter with friends when they come to visit.Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms meaning there will be no arguments over who gets the box room. The current owners have spent a lot of money on the property meaning there is very little for a new buyer to do. The rear garden is big enough to let the children let of some steam and there is even a playground to the rear with a swing and a slide. There is residents parking to the rear as well as the garage which provides you with the space to park a car. Aylesham has an abundance of amenities including Co-op, Doctors Surgery, school as well as train station. There is also great connections to Dover and Canterbury via the A2 if you commute to work but you can also be here in the rambling countryside within minutes and de-stress from working life. The current owners have installed an entrance hall as well as Solar Panels to the roof which certainly helps with the energy costs.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'9 x 9'11 (4.50m x 3.02m)
- Dining Area: 15'2 x 14'8 (4.63m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'8 x 7'8 (2.34m x 2.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 9'11 (4.14m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'5 (2.62m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Front Patio Area
- Rear Garden
- Garage To Rear
- Residents Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54043825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.