2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeyburne Street, Bradford
- Two Bedroom Front Terrace
- Situated Just of Whetley Hill
- Close to Local Schools
- Ideally Located for Transport Links
- Available With No Onward Chain
We are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom front terrace property. Situated just off Whetley Hill, this property lies within easy reach of local schools and transport links. The property will appeal to first time buyers/investors and is available with no onward chain.
We are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom front terrace property. Situated just off Whetley Hill, this property lies within easy reach of local schools and transport links. The property will appeal to first time buyers/investors and is available with no onward chain. The property briefly comprises; lounge, kitchen, bathroom and storage cellar. To the first floor; two bedrooms. To the outside there is a small frontage. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 9" to chimney breast ( 4.52m x 3.58m to chimney breast )
The lounge has UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fireplace and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 5' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.65m )
The kitchen comprises of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator, splash back tiling and UPVC double glazed window.
Ground Floor Bathroom
A three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has part tiled walls.
Access to the storage cellar is located just off the lounge.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 12' 4" into recess ( 4.47m x 3.76m into recess )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage closet.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside there is a small frontage.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road. At the roundabout take the fourth exit down St Enoch's Road. Then take the first left onto Moore Avenue. At the end of Moore Avenue take the right down Great Horton Road then take the left onto Horton Grange Road. Proceed on Horton Grange Road then at the traffic lights continue straight ahead onto Ingleby Road. Then at the traffic lights with Thornton Road continue straight ahead onto Whetley Lane. At the next junction take the right onto Whetley Hill and left into Leyburne Street where the property is located on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54049741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.