3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOkehampton Avenue, Leicester
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- SPLIT LEVEL REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY! Offering off road parking and a integral garage. To the rear can be found a split garden. Inside you will find a lounge / dining room, kitchen down stairs with three bedrooms and bathroom up stairs. A GREAT HOME TO BUY!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY! Located in a popular area. The property offers a front driveway providing off road parking and a single integral garage with up and over door. Access is given via side porch which leads to the main lounge / dining room, which leads to both the stairs and to the kitchen. The kitchen leads to the rear garden. Once up stairs you will have the three bedrooms and a bathroom. A GREAT HOME TO BUY!
Side Entrance Porch
Access from the side and leads to the lounge / dining room.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 2" to the max x 10' 11" to the max ( 6.76m to the max x 3.33m to the max )
Double glazed window to the front and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Leads to the stairs and to the kitchen. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and splash back tiles. Offering integral cooker and a hob, with space for appliances. Double glazed window to the rear and leads to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access from the lounge and leads to the three bedrooms and a bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 5" to the max x 8' 10" to the max ( 3.48m to the max x 2.69m to the max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear which over looks the garden. Radiator
Three piece suite comprising of a bath, W/C and a hand wash basin. Window to the rear. Wall tiles.
To the rear can be found a split level rear garden, with a laid lawn at the top and steps leading.
Front driveway providing off road parking and a single integral garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54050659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.