2 bedroom flat for saleFields View, WELLINGBOROUGH
Offers Over £120,000
- Two DOUBLE Bedroom duplex apartment
- Immaculate condition split over two levels
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Only a few minutes walk to the train station
- Ideal for First time buyers or Investors
SPACIOUS, MODERN AND AFFORDABLE! What more could you ask for from this two bedroom flat situated within close proximity to all the amenities you will need. Call now to book a viewing.
This Two bedroom modern flat is offered to the market at an affordable price for both first time buyers and investors alike. It benefits from having allocated parking, Two double bedrooms and is situated only a few minutes walk from Wellingborough train station. There is no upward chain so call now to book a viewing before it's too late.
Private entrance door in to the entrance hall which has wood grain effect laminate flooring, electric heater and stairs leading to the first floor lounge.
First Floor Lounge 15' 7" max x 14' 8" ( 4.75m max x 4.47m )
Double glazed doors to front which face on to a 'false' Juliet balcony, electric heater and wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, electric fan heater, base and eye level units with work surface over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted electric oven with electric hob and extractor fan over, built in white goods and tiled surrounds.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 10' 7" ( 3.78m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, electric heater, under stairs cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, tiled surrounds, water heater and extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54051808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.