3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleShrewsbury Road, Heswall
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Located in the heart of Heswall close to excellent amenities
- Available with no on-going chain
- Off road parking and garage
- Gas heating & double glazing
- EPC Rating: E
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Refurbished to a high standard throughout this spacious bungalow is tucked away in the heart of Heswall. Excellent local amenities are simply moments away including shops, transport links and much more. With no on-going chain in brief the property benefits from porch, reception hallway with storage, lounge with gas fire, stylish kitchen/diner with doors leading out to garden, three good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Outside the front boasts off road parking and access from the side to the detached garage. The rear garden boasts privacy with a sunny aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with seating areas ideal for outdoor entertaining and those seeking an al fresco lifestyle. With gas heating and double glazing we recommend an early viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54051943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6428434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.