2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, Ringstead, Kettering
Sold STC £160,000
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- *** NO CHAIN ***
" HOT POT COTTAGE "
A wonderful two bedroom end of terrace cottage situated in this sought after village of Ringstead. The property is offered is offered with no upward chain and comprises of lounge/diner, wood burner, beams, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms with courtyard rear garden.
Dining Area 11' 2" x 10' 8" min ( 3.40m x 3.25m min )
Enter via hardwood door into dining area. Double glazed leaded window to front aspect, radiator, beams, wood effect floor, door to stair case, arched beam to lounge area, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge Area 13' 11" x 8' 9" ( 4.24m x 2.67m )
Double glazed leaded window to front aspect, double glazed window leading to rear aspect, window seat with cupboard under, beams, open fireplace with wood burner, tiled floor, TV point.
Utility Area 4' 10" x 2' 11" ( 1.47m x 0.89m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to water sensitive areas.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 5' 6" ( 3.18m x 1.68m )
Double glazed leaded window to side aspect, wall and base storage units, work surface over, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, cooker hood, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer, tiling to water sensitive areas, door to bathroom.
Two double glazed window to side aspect, claw foot bath with telephone style mixer tap over, radiator, chrome towel rail, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to floor and tiling to water sensitive areas.
Stairs from lounge/diner.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 9' 7" max ( 4.50m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, two built in wardrobes, vanity hand wash basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 11" min ( 3.05m x 2.72m min )
Double glazed leaded window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator, loft access.
Courtyard, flower bed, brick built out building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54053317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.