3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheddington Road, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £450,000
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM
- NEW BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY FOR SIX CARS
Having undergone a complete remodel and renovation including new kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, bathroom and shower room. An extended semi detached family home situated within the ever popular village of Pitstone.
Having undergone a complete remodel and renovation including new kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, bathroom and shower room. An extended semi detached family home situated within the ever popular village of Pitstone. Offered to the market with no onward chain and comprising lounge, study, three good size bedrooms, spacious rear garden and driveway with ample parking for up to six vehicles.
A welcoming hallway greets you with front aspect double glazed window, low voltage spotlights, radiator, stairs to first floor and doors leading to;
Offering double french doors onto the garden, chimney breast with wall mounted electric feature fire, TV points, radiator and door to Study.
Currently arranged as an office space this multi use room can work well as playroom or reading room, with front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Once again this impressive space offers all the family needs with Amtico flooring, larder cupboard, range of high gloss units complimented by a granite work surface. The kitchen is fully integrated with dishwasher, fridge freezer and halogen hob with fan assisted oven. Bi-fold doors onto the rear garden enhance this space and the front aspect double glazed window allows for an abundance of light to pour through.
A must have in the modern era with wall mounted cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, combination boiler, Amtico flooring, halogen spotlights and doors to both the patio and shower room.
Comprising oversized shower cubicle with valve shower and over head rain shower head, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and low level dual flush WC. The Amtico flooring continues and there is a front aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the hallway, front aspect double glazed window, access to the loft which is fully insulated and part boarded. Linen cupboard and doors to;
Two front aspect double glazed windows, fitted cupboard with hanging rail, radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and fitted cupboard.
Two front aspect double glazed windows, radiator. A well proportioned single room.
A three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, valve shower with over rain shower head, wash hand basin encased within a vanity unit, low level dual flush WC, heated towel rail, halogen spotlights, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and front aspect double glazed window.
The garden has been the subject of a complete overhaul also with a large lawned area bordered by flower and shrub beds, the patio area has York stone paving complements this space and there is an outside tap and side access gate.
The driveway has ample parking for six cars and has shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54054715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.