3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOilmills Road, Ramsey Mereside, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 24' Family Room
- 18' Living Room
- 16' Dining Room
- 19' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sun Room & Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*24' Family Room
*18' Living Room
*16' Dining Room
*19' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
*Sun Room & Utility Room
*Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom
*Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
Two windows to side and front, tiled flooring, door to:
5.56m x 3.96m (18'3" x 13'). Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, telephone point, dado rail, coving to ceiling, arched glazed door to Dining Room, door to the stairs which lead to the first floor landing.
4.94m x 2.62m (16'2" x 8'7"). Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, door to:
5.97m x 3.02m (19'7" x 9'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge and dishwasher, fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring electric hob, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, matching breakfast bar, laminate flooring, door to:
Windows to rear, polycarbonate roof, vinyl flooring, door to garden.
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, access to loft space, part glazed door to:
Family Room / Music Room
7.29m x 5.36m (23'11" x 17'7"). Two windows to rear and side, three radiators, TV point, laminated flooring, double glazed door to garden.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled walk in double shower enclosure with shower over, inset wash hand basin set in vanity unit with cupboards under, close coupled WC, frosted double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, floor mounted oil-fired combination boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water.
2.84m x 2.36m (9'4" x 7'9"). With worktop space over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, double glazed door to front.
First Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard with shelving, radiator, dado rail, access to loft space, door to:
3.56m x 3.23m (11'8" x 10'7"). Double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe with hanging rails and overhead storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.23m x 3.18m (10'7" x 10'5"). Storage cupboard, double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
2.39m x 2.31m (7'10" x 7'7"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled flooring, half height tiling to all walls, double glazed frosted window to the rear.
The front garden has fencing with double gates leading to a block paved driveway and a decorative front garden with steps down to the front door. Off road parking for several vehicles.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and brick pillars, and has a patio area with a dwarf wall leading to a lawned garden. At the rear of the garden there is a step up to a wood decking area, with a summer house and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54055450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.