3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000***
- Three Well Sized Bedrooms
- Downstairs W/C
- Landscaped Rear Gardens
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Ample Storage Facilities
***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000***Presenting this three bedroom semi-detached property situated on a elevated position on Hawthorn Avenue. Benefiting from BUYERS INCENTIVE, landscaped rear garden and uPVC double glazing throughout, this property must be viewed.
***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000*** Presenting this three bedroom semi-detached property situated on a elevated position on Hawthorn Avenue. Benefiting from BUYERS INCENTIVE and uPVC double glazing throughout this property briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen/utility area, downstairs w/c, three bedrooms, family bathroom and landscaped rear garden. Viewing's are highly advised.
With front uPVC double glazed door and side facing uPVC double glazed window, under stairs storage cupboard and central heated radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" Into Recess x 9' 10" ( 3.78m Into Recess x 3.00m )
With wall mounted gas fire, front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and TV point..
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' 4" Into Recess ( 4.37m x 3.76m Into Recess )
Spacious lounge with uPVC double glazed french doors leading to rear garden. Central heated radiator and TV point.
An "L" shaped room with various wall and base units and worktop. Recess for free standing cooker, fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Inset sink and drainer and cooker hood. Tiled splashbacks and floor. Central heated radiator and pantry cupboard. Front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows.
Rear Entrance Porch
Accessed through side uPVC double glazed door. With storage cupboard and giving access to kitchen and cloakroom.
A downstairs cloakroom comprising a low flush w/c and side facing uPVC double glazed window.
Giving Access to first floor accommodation with side facing uPVC double glazed window, cupboard housing water tank and loft access,
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 5" Plus Door Recess ( 3.78m x 2.87m Plus Door Recess )
A front facing double bedroom with two built in wardrobes, uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Into Recess x 9' 10" ( 3.76m Into Recess x 3.00m )
A double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heated radiator and built in wardrobe,
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' 10" Into Door Recess ( 2.90m x 3.00m Into Door Recess )
A front facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and gas central heated radiator.
A modern bathroom suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower. wash hand basin and low flush w/c. Chrome towel heater and tiled walls and floor. Side facing uPVC double glazed window.
A landscaped rear garden stretching up a slight elevation. Mainly turf with planted and shrubbery surround. Pathway leading to rear fence and block paved area for outdoor seating. Side gate giving access. To the front elevation is a small turf area with hedged surround. Outdoor storage located to the side elevation with shared access with neighbour.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54056884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.