3 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Lochwinnoch
Sold STC £137,995
- An individual 3 Bedroom flat
- Main Door with own gardens
- Offered in real move into condition
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
A wonderful individual, main door flat, that has to be viewed internally to fully appreciate all that this flat has to offer. The accommodation, set over three levels. Lounge, views to the front, dining are open to the kitchen. Upper level has three bedrooms and family bathroom. Gardens. Garage.
A wonderful Main door flat, set over two levels. The accommodation currently offers a reception hallway on the ground floor that has generous storage within fitted wardrobes and has a rear door. At the top of the stair is the dining area, a bright pleasing apartment that is open to the Kitchen. The kitchen has matched wall and floor units, complementing worktops and plenty of natural daylight through a skylight. The Lounge, views to the front through two separate windows. Upper level has three good sized bedrooms with the master having a balcony with views to the rear. Three piece family bathroom has a three piece suite and electric over bath shower. The flat is further enhanced with the inclusion of a good sized gardens that are level and well tended. The flat also boasts a garage next to the gardens at Craw Place. Gas Central heating and double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this wonderful family home has to offer.
Lounge 11' 6" x 19' 5" at max. ( 3.51m x 5.92m at max. )
Dining Area 9' 11" x 18' 4" ( 3.02m x 5.59m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 12' 7" at max. ( 2.29m x 3.84m at max. )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 6' 7" excluding entry ( 3.53m x 2.01m excluding entry )
Bedroom 3 8' x 8' 5" limeted headroom ( 2.44m x 2.57m limeted headroom )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54058273.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW102968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.