3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Gate, Amesbury, Salisbury
- BRAND NEW 3 BED BOVIS HOME
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- READY TO MOVE IN TO IN LATE 2016
- UTILITY AND CLOAKROOM
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- KITCHEN DINING ROOM
The Sheringham is a well designed 3 bedroom home with a sociable kitchen dining room with separate utility, large lounge and upstairs en suite and wardrobes to master bedroom. Call Fox & Sons and find out more about this new development which is set within the beautiful Wiltshire countryside at Amesbury, Kings Gate.
Bovis are delighted to be announcing their exciting new development which is set within the beautiful Wiltshire countryside at Amesbury and forms part of the exciting Kings Gate development.
With Bovis quality and reputation being built into every new home, integrated appliances and fitted wardrobes come as standard and a 10 year guarantee to give you full peace of mind - now is the time to make a move to a brand new home. Plus Help to Buy ( and forces HTB where applicable) is available on all units through Bovis.
This first release of phase 1 showcases a selection of detached and semi detached homes ready for occupation late 2016. Come and talk to us now and find out more about this exciting new venture and see why so many people across the UK love to come home to a Bovis home.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, telephone point, stairs to first floor landing, doors to :
Sitting Room 18' 1" into the bay x 10' 10" ( 5.51m into the bay x 3.30m )
With double glazed bay window to the front and window to the side, two radiators, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen Dining Room 15' 6" plus bay x 11' 7" max ( 4.72m plus bay x 3.53m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with work top surfaces and part tiled walls, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, central heating boiler with thermostatic heating control, two radiators, double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed french doors to the side.
With wash hand basin, WC, radiator, integral washing machine, airing cupboard
With double glazed window to the front, access to the loft and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 9' 1" plus bay ( 3.71m max x 2.77m plus bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, double built in wardrobes, radiator, television point and telephone point, thermostatic heating control
En Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to the side, suite comprising double shower cubicle, was hand basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" into bay x 10' 11" ( 3.38m into bay x 3.33m )
With double glazed bay window to the front and window to the side, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, television and telephone points.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Garage & Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54058291.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME102910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.