2 bedroom terraced house for saleRuskin Road, Lancaster, LA1 2EB
- Ready to move into, well presented home
- Stone fronted 2 bedroom terraced house
- Approx half a mile from City Centre
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Modern breakfast kitchen, oven & hob
- Modern fully tiled bathroom/wc
- Low maintenance enclosed rear yard
- Internal viewing recommened. NO CHAIN
PRICE REDUCED * VIEWING ESSENTIAL * READY TO MOVE INTO * IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET * Stone fronted 2 bedroom terraced house situated in this convenient location, approximately half a mile from Lancaster City Centre and close to local amenities and schools. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, vestibule, lounge, modern breakfast kitchen with built-in oven & hob, rear entrance porch, modern ground floor bathroom/wc, first floor landing and two double bedrooms. Outside there is a low maintenance enclosed rear yard. Well presented throughout, this property will appeal we feel to first time buyers or the buy to let investor seeking a ready to move into property in this popular location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54058384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.