2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChester Road, Erdington B24 0EL
- LOVELY GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO PYPE HAYES PARK AND GOLF COURSE
- EPC RATING: E
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
SOLD STC. WE REQUIRE PROPERTIES IN THIS POSTCODE.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW.NOW WITH NEW PHOTOS. This LOVELY, TWO BEDROOM apartment has been recently refurbished and is offered with NO CHAIN.
The Habitat Court development is positioned in a convenient location within walking distance of public transport links, local amenities, Pype Hayes Park and Golf Course.
This ground floor apartment comprises two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. This apartment includes a garage, plenty of un-allocated parking spaces and beautiful communal gardens.
LEASEHOLD - 65 YEARS
GROUND RENT/ SERVICE CHARGES £335 PER QUARTER
OFFERS STRICTLY OVER 94,950.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54059707.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6680999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.