3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Crescent, East Hagbourne, Didcot
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Huge Potential
- Corner Plot
- Large front and Rear garden
- Village location
Huge Potential! Located in the heart of East Hagbourne village. This property is situated on a corner plot with beautifully kept large front and rear garden. This property offers a fantastic family home.
Huge Potential! Located in the heart of East Hagbourne village. This property is situated on a corner plot with beautifully kept large front and rear garden. The property comprises a hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility area and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three great sized bedrooms and family bathroom. This property offers a fantastic family home.
Entrance from side of property, accessing stairway, two reception rooms, cloakroom and kitchen.
Lounge 14' x 9' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front. Feature fire place. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with work surface over and inset sink with drainer with integrated oven and hob. Central heating boiler. Door leading to rear garden.
Plumbing for washing machine.
Loft access, stairs from hallway leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 13' 1" ( 3.12m max x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted Wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 13' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in dressing table between the two wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising bather with shower, wash basin and W.C
Pathway leading to door of the property with large front garden, laid to lawn with mature hedges and plants.
Laid to lawn area, mature plants and hedges. Garden shed.
Large laid to lawn area with green house, patio area and green house. Panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54061426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.