1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKenilworth Gardens, West End, Southampton
Sold STC £100,000
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Communal Parking
A modern purpose built ground floor retirement apartment situated in an ideal location of West End close to local shops and amenities. The property benefits from a communal lounge and garden, resident warden and communal parking. Viewing's highly recommended!
Ground floor retirement property, located in Hedge End.
Viewing's highly recommended to appreciate the development and accommodation on offer.
Call us now to book an appointment on 01489 785269!
Security entrance leading to communal entrance hall.
Front door leading to entrance hall, cupboard for storage with fuse box, further cupboard housing water tank.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 10" x 11' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window and door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, coved and textured ceiling, electric wall heater, tv and telephone points and glazed doors to:
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a modern range of wall and base units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, eye level oven, electric hob with extractor over, roll edge work surface, tiled splash back, space for fridge and freezer, kick heater, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coved and textured ceiling, electric heater, fitted wardrobe and tv and telephone points.
White suite, panel enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, low level wc, partially tiled and extractor fan.
This property benefits from a communal lounge, laundry room, garden and parking and is assisted by a resident warden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54061444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.