3 bedroom terraced house for saleVivian Street, DERBY
- POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO DARLEY PARK
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- EXCELLENT ACCESS TO ROAD LINKS
Situated close to Derby City Centre in the highly sought after location of Chester Green is this deceptively spacious period property with gas central heating. The property is a short walking distance from Darley Park and has many amenities on its doorstop including shops, restuarants and bars.
Situated close to Derby City Centre in the highly sought after location of Chester Green is this deceptively spacious period property with gas central heating. The property is a short walking distance from Darley Park and has many amenities on its doorstop including shops, restuarants and bars. The property would ideally suit a first time buyer or young family looking to acquire a well presented property offering great space and presented to a good standard. Chester Green provides excellent major road links including the A38 and A52.
The well appointed accommodation on offer briefly comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Enter via an external front door, tiled flooring and door leading to:
Radiator, hard wood flooring, door leading to the Dining Room, door leading to under stairs storage
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
Having hard wood flooring, radiator, sash window to front elevation, bioethanol stove, space for electric or gas fire.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.56m )
Having carpet flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for electric or gas fire with brick surround, TV point, radiator, door leading to first floor landing and door giving leading to:
Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.31m )
Having a range of wall and base units, vinyl flooring, radiator, extractor fan, TV point, wall mounted central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, tumble drier and gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and side elevation, door giving access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having carpeted stairs, loft hatch with ladder and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.78m )
Having carpet flooring, over stairs storage cupboard, sash window to front elevation, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.76m )
Having carpet flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.51m x 1.75m )
Having carpet flooring, double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator.
Having vinyl flooring, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shaver point, curved panel bath with shower screen and electric shower above, WC, tiled splash backs, radiator, double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
To the rear of the property there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the garden shed, flowering borders and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54061462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.