4 bedroom detached house for saleMoor Common, Lane End, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14
- Contemporary single storey house
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan entertaining space
- High specification fitted kitchen
- Detached double garage
- Rear garden with entertaining space and a garden fire
- High Wycombe grammar schools catchment
A contemporary four bedroom detached property with open plan living, situated on a private drive on the edge of the village with easy access to open countryside. The Verne is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with nearby footpaths leading to open countryside. The property has been upgraded and extended by the current owners to provide contemporary versatile accommodation of approximately 2,404 sq. ft. This includes an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with a vaulted roof and Schuco aluminium bi-folding doors to an outside entertaining space incorporating a garden fire. The high specification kitchen includes Hacker gloss units with pocket doors, a breakfast bar with heated pads, and underfloor heating. Both bathroom suites have also been refitted. The village centre is approximately 0.5 miles away and offers a selection of shops, a gastro pub and a farm shop. Nearby grammar schools include John Hampden, Royal Grammar, and Wycombe High School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54062710.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.