3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanyke Fields, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Modern town house built in 2010
- Situated on new Barratt Homes development
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lounge/dining room with French doors to garden
- Two double bedrooms on first floor
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room/nursery and en-suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Garage in block
- Enclosed rear garden
Canyke Fields is a new development of mixed property types off Gilbert Road. This property was built in 2010 by Barratt Homes and still benefits from the remainder of the 10 year NHBC guarantee.
The property is a mid terraced townhouse on three floors. Off the entrance hall is a cloakroom with w.c. and sink and also a built in cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern white high gloss floor and wall cabinets, roll edge wood block effect worktops incorporating the stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in electric oven with gas hob and filter hood over, plumbing and space for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. The lounge/dining room has a large built in under stair cupboard and French doors to the rear garden.
The first floor has two double bedrooms and the family bathroom which has a white suite. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and has a built in airing cupboard and archway which opens to the dressing room/nursery and en-suite shower room.
The rear garden has a patio area with a few steps then leading up to a lawned area which has a decked seating area in one corner and pedestrian gate giving access to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54062755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD120160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.