5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Standlake, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Spacious family accommodation
- Only a few miles from Witney
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Large open plan sitting/dining room with wood burner
- TV room/Study
- Large attic room offering potential for further bedrooms/bathrooms
- Oak flooring downstairs and oak doors throughout
- Double garage and parking to the front
Impressive detached house on private road in Standlake with potential for more accommodation in the attic space.
This property has been built to a high standard with oak flooring and underfloor heating downstairs, oak doors throughout and is wired for surround sound in the sitting room and outside. There is a double garage and parking to the front.
The potential for extending into the attic space is subject to obtaining any planning consents that may be required and building regulation approval.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54064424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR150130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.