2 bedroom terraced house for sale

4 Burghley Court, BOURNE, Lincolnshire

Sold STC £95,000

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

This mid terraced house is being sold under a shared ownership scheme with South Kesteven District Council.
The current vendor is selling a 70% share and currently pays approximately £107.00 per calendar month rent on the remaining 30%.
Viewing is highly recommended as this house will sell quickly.

Property ref: 121_2623_4137482


Accommodation 
Part glazed front door to Entrance Hallway, Stairs to first floor landing, thermostatic heating control, radiator.

Lounge 
13' 8" x 10' 5" (4.17m x 3.18m) Coal effect electric fire in modern surround with wooden mantle, TV point, telephone point, radiator.

Kitchen/Diner 
10' 4" x 13' 7" (3.15m x 4.14m) Wall mounted and floor standing light wood effect cupboards, dark fitted worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, four ring gas hob with chrome extractor canopy over, double electric oven, space for free standing fridge/freezer, space and plumbing under worktop for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, radiator, part glazed door to outside.

Landing 
Access to roof storage space, storage cupboard with shelving.

Bedroom 1 
12' 2" x 13' 8" (3.71m x 4.17m) TV point, laminate flooring, radiator, window to front.

Bedroom 2 
6' 10" x 12' 5" max (2.08m x 3.78m max) Radiator, window to rear.

Shower Room 
Enclosed shower cubicle, low level WC with concealed flush, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back tiling, vinyl flooring, radiator, extractor fan.

Garden 
The front of this property is open plan and a driveway provides off road parking.
The rear garden is fully enclosed. It is paved for easy maintenance. A gate allows bin access. Included in the sale is a timber garden shed.

EPC: 
F

Council Tax 
Band A

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 May 2016

Nearest station

  • Spalding (9.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Eckfords Property Scene, Bourne

1 West Street Bourne Lincolnshire PE10 9NB

01778 776039 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Spalding (9.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Eckfords Property Scene, Bourne

1 West Street Bourne Lincolnshire PE10 9NB

01778 776039 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 4137482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eckfords Property Scene, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.