2 bedroom flat for salePhilip Street, Southgate, Bath
Sold STC £310,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Southgate Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 24'10 Open Plan Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Ensuite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Use of Large Communal Terrace
SOLD FOR ABOVE ASKING PRICE - This striking and immaculately presented, contemporary, two double bedroom apartment enjoys a fantastic position right in the heart of the Bath city centre. To avoid disappointment, please call to book your time viewing.
Accommodation comprises Reception Hall; Open Plan Living/dining Room & Kitchen; Two Double Bedrooms; Bathroom & Ensuite Shower Room; Communal Terrace.
Double radiator. Hatch to roofspace. Built-in utility cupboard housing Vaillant gas boiler supplying the heating and hot water, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Open Plan Living Rm & Kitchen 24' 10" x 10' 8" ( 7.57m x 3.25m )
Superb room with three double glazed windows enjoying urban rooftop views across Bath's city centre. Two double radiators. Attractive laminate flooring.
Fitted with an excellent range of white high gloss wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surces with matching splash backs. Inset single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Matching cooker hood.
Master Bedroom 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double radiator. Fitted mirror fronted wardrobes.
Ensuite Shower Room
White suite comprising corner shower cubicle. Wash basin. Low level WC. Contrasting tiled spalsh back. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Twin double glazed windows to rear. Two double wardrobes. Attractive flooring.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.68m )
White suite with chrome fittings comprising paneled bath with shower mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Tiled splash back and floor. Mirror light. Ladder radiator.
Open roof top communal courtyard.
From the George Street proceed on foot down Milsom Street into Burton Street, cross Upper Borough Walls into Union Street and cross over Westgate Street into Stall Street. At the end of the street turn left into New Orchard Street. Turn right into Philip Street and the entrance to number two is on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54071128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.