2 bedroom bungalow for saleMeadow View, Cleethorpes, DN35
- Prestigious Over 55's Development
- Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory & Modern Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Driveway For Three Vehicles
- Master En-suite WC
- Private Sunny Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Seafront
- EPC Rating E
Located just off North Sea Lane, at the end of Westbury Road, is this absolute gem of a property. Set within a privately maintained over 55's residence amongst beautifully manicured grassed areas with a red brick block paved approach. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a two Bedroom property on a much sought after development in the heart of Cleethorpes.
Accessed via a double glazed Entrance Lobby into the well-proportioned Lounge with electric fire and surround, to the front of the property there is a modern galley Kitchen. To the rear is a large Dining Room leading into a Conservatory with views over the private rear garden. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a top spec three piece Bathroom with walk in spa bath and shower over.
There are two Double Bedrooms on the first floor, the master having an En-suite toilet,.
The property stands on a generous plot and has the benefit of being the only one on the site to have a driveway capable of taking three vehicles. The maintenance charge is £165.06 per calendar month, this covers buildings insurance, maintenance of the development, window cleaning, buildings maintenance and access to the communal room and laundry area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54079135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRR160422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.