Get brand editions for Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

2 bedroom flat for sale

Riversmead, Waveney Grove, Clayton

Shared ownership £54,000

Property Description

Key features

  • First Floor Flat
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Kitchen
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Communal Gardens
  • Parking
  • Pleasant Location
  • Asking price represents 70% of market value
  • EPC Rating C

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

ENTRANCE HALL Staircase leading to first floor.  

LANDING Doors to bedrooms one, two, bathroom and lounge. Access to loft space, airing cupboard and storage cupboard/utility room.  

LOUNGE 14' 8" x 11' 5" (4.47m x 3.48m) Coving to ceiling, radiator, door to kitchen.  

KITCHEN 11' 5" x 6' 6" (3.48m x 1.98m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units, single drainer sink, built in electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood above, partially tiled walls.  

BEDROOM ONE 14' 4" x 8' 5" (4.37m x 2.57m) Fitted wardrobes, radiator.  

BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 5' 9" (3.45m x 1.75m) Radiator.  

SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a double step in shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit built in, tiled walls and radiator.  

EXTERNALLY There are front and rear communal gardens and a parking space.  

DIRECTIONS From Newcastle take the A519 Clayton Road towards Eccleshall. Continue forward at the roundabout and when reaching the traffic lights by the Gatehouse Public House turn right into Seabridge Lane and take the first left turn into Severn Drive and second left into Waveney Grove and Riversmead is on your left. 

This property was personally inspected by
Tracy Talboys-Cotton
Details were produced on 6th May 2016 

IMPORTANT NOTE: This property is Leasehold. The purchaser(s) must be 55 years or over and will purchaser 70% of the property. The remaining 30% is owned by Sanctuary Housing Association. There is currently a management charge of £58.42 per month from 1st April 2016. A purchaser will be required a complete an application form to Sanctuary. Any Lease details will need to be confirmed by the purchasers solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.  

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
23 June 2016

Nearest stations

  • Stoke-on-Trent (2.3 mi)
  • Wedgwood (3.5 mi)
  • Longport (3.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Stoke-on-Trent (2.3 mi)
  • Wedgwood (3.5 mi)
  • Longport (3.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme

The Estate Offices Blackfriars Road, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 2EB

01782 955222 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 101687011233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.