1 bedroom apartment for saleMarlborough Road, St. Albans
Sold STC £265,000
- Over 55's development
- Residents parking
- Communal activities and lounge/hall areas
- Secure top floor location with lift system
- Extended lease
A spacious one bedroom top floor apartment forming part of the desirable Davis Court over 55's development in the heart of St. Albans City centre. Located on the top floor of the bottom block, with views over the communal gardens offering independent living for retirement.
A secure top floor one bedroom retirement apartment available in the prestigious central St. Albans Davis Court development. The property offers spacious, bright and airy living areas throughout, with the lounge and fully fitted kitchen providing views of the communal gardens through bay fronted windows. The large double bedroom is equipped with fitted wardrobes for great storage facilities and adjacent to the well-presented and fully fitted shower room. Externally you will find the well-kept landscaped communal gardens and ample resident and visitor parking making it an attractive and easily accessible central St. Albans property. The property benefits from an extended lease and a working lift system. Early viewings are highly advised, call now to arrange.
Door to front, storage cupboard, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.18m )
Double glazed bay window to rear, electric fire place, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.67m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, space for cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Part tiled, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric storage heater and carpet tiles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54080794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.