3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePiper Road, Trumpington, Cambridge
Sold STC £500,000
- 1 of 3 Barratt built high specification Kestrel design homes only 2 years old with NHBC
- Beautifully presented end terrace family home with open plan living
- 5.1m contemporary high specification kitchen/ diner
- 3 double bedrooms
- Solid oak doors throughout
- Allocated parking spaces with access to rear garden
- Bespoke timber built garden office with power
- Approximately 5 minute by guided busway to train station, 10 minute by bus to city centre
1 of only 3 Barratt built high spec Kestrel design homes only 2 years old, Open plan living, 5.1m kitchen/diner, 3 double bedrooms, Solid oak doors throughout, Two allocated parking spaces.
Stairs to first floor landing, Amtico flooring, door to;
Fitted with a high specification two piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER 5.13m x 3.48m
Fitted kitchen benefits from soft close units with Silestone worktop space over, double sink, built-in double oven, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, five ring gas hob, recessed chrome spotlights, large window to rear, French doors to garden, tiled flooring, doors to:
LOUNGE 5.18m x 2.81m plus bay
Bay window to front, Amtico flooring, double glass panelled doors to kitchen/ diner.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Large airing cupboard, door to:
MASTER BEDROOM 3.68m x 3.18m
Window to front, double fitted wardrobe, radiator, door to;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with a high specification three piece suite comprising double tiled shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, full height tiling to all walls, window to front, full height heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.00m
Window to rear, double fitted wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 1.99m
Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with high specification three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, window to side, full height tiling to all walls, full height heated towel rail.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. There are two allocated parking spaces at the rear of the property. There is access to the rear garden from the front via a side gate and from the rear parking area. There is a bespoke timber built home office in the rear garden which has power connected and is fully functional. There is a timber built bin storage unit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54081646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.