3 bedroom terraced house for saleLister Avenue, BRADFORD
- Three Bedroom Through Terrace
- Close to Local Schools
- Presented to a Great Standard
- Offered with No Chain
- En-suite Bathroom
Three bedroom through terrace property! Located within an established and ever popular residential area, this property is within easy reach of local schools & transport links. This property will appeal to first time buyers/families and is presented to a great standard.
Offered to the market is this three bedroom through terrace property. Located within an established and ever popular residential area, this property is within easy reach of local schools and transport links. This property will appeal to first time buyers/families and is presented to a great standard throughout. This property is offered with no chain. The property briefly comprises; lounge, dining kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor; two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor; bedroom three and en suite. To the outside there is a small frontage and a yard to the rear. The property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Lounge 13' maximum x 12' 5" plus bay ( 3.96m maximum x 3.78m plus bay )
The lounge has single glazed window with secondary glazing, two gas central heating radiators and living flame gas fire with marble hearth.
Dining Kitchen 13' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.94m )
The kitchen has a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces. There is a built in four ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood. The kitchen also has a breakfast bar area, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas central heating boiler & gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed french doors providing access to the rear garden.
Storage Cellar 12' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.40m )
Access to the storage cellar is via the kitchen. The storage cellar has two gas central heating radiators.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into recess x 12' 6" ( 3.99m into recess x 3.81m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and storage closet.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 5' 6" plus door recess ( 4.09m x 1.68m plus door recess )
With UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
A modern three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and W.C. incorporated into bathroom units. There is a heated towel rail, part tiled walls, single glazed window and extractor fan.
Second Floor Bedroom Three 20' 6" x 11' 8" maximum ( 6.25m x 3.56m maximum )
With UPVC double glazed dormer window, Velux roof window, gas central heating radiator and eaves storage.
Bedroom Three En Suite
The en suite comprises of shower cubicle, W.C. and wash hand basin. The en suite also has part tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
To the outside of the property there is a small frontage with steps leading up and a yard to the rear with water feature.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit on Rooley Avenue. Proceed on Rooley Avenue then at Staithgaite roundabout proceed straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At the next roundabout take the first exit down Wakefield Road. Then take the left onto Lister Avenue where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54083167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.