1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLynton Street, Brighton
- *** NEW 99 YEAR LEASE ***
- A Recently Refurbished One Bedroom Flat
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Private Westerly Aspect Garden
- Fantastic Location
- No Chain
A Ground Floor Flat benefiting from 1 BEDROOM, Lounge, Bathroom and Separate Fitted Kitchen. This property offers a Private Rear Garden boasting a Westerly Aspect and is situated in a Fantastic Location. This property is being sold with No On-Going Chain.
This ground floor flat is situated in a fantastic location and is within easy access of local amenities, Brighton's main City Centre and commuter links to London. This property benefits from 1 double bedroom, a lounge with laminate wooden flooring and a separate fitted kitchen. The bathroom includes a bath with a wall mounted shower and a low level WC.
Situated at the rear of the property is a private garden boasting a Westerly aspect. The rear garden presenting the perfect setting for al fresco dining during the summer.
This property is being sold with no on-going chain and would be ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Laminate wooden flooring, windows to rear.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
Comprising eye and base level units, inset gas hob, oven and extractor fan over. Inset stainless steel single bowl single drainer with chrome mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, windows to side.
Bedroom 12' into bay x 8' 6" ( 3.66m into bay x 2.59m )
Bay front windows, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate wooden flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, wall mounted shower, radiator, windows to rear.
Private Rear garden enjoying a Westerly Aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54085450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.