4 bedroom detached house for salePeulwys Lane, Old Colwyn, COLWYN BAY
Guide Price £325,000
- Eco friendly spacious four bedroom detached property
- Superb location
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
- Sea Views
A beautiful individually designed four bedroom Eco Friendly family home, finished to a very high standard, benefiting from under floor heating throughout, solar panels, water harvester and air to water heating system. Stunning sea views.
A beautiful individually designed Eco Friendly family home, finished to a very high standard, benefiting from under floor heating throughout, solar panels, water harvester and air to water heating system. The unique property offers stunning sea views and benefits from four double bedrooms and spacious living throughout. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, WC, utility room, bedroom one, bedroom two, jack and Jill en-suite, bedroom four, bathroom, landing, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom one, walk in wardrobe, en-suite, garage and outside.
Entrance Hall 33' 8" x 8' 11" ( 10.26m x 2.72m )
Solid oak door to front elevation. Solid oak floor. Solid oak spindle staircase to first floor. Double glazed door to side elevation with sea views.
Cloak Room 7' 9" x 6' ( 2.36m x 1.83m )
Double glazed solid wood window to front elevation. Tiled floor. Solar panel control.
Solid wood door to side elevation. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Utility Room 12' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Air to water heating system. Oak stable door to side elevation. Hard wood window to side elevation. Tiled floor. Inset downlights.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Double glazed hardwood window to side elevation with sea views. Inset spot lights. Under floor heating. Door to en-suite.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.00m )
Double glazed solid wood window to side elevation. Under floor heating. Inset spot lights. Door to en-suite.
Jack And Jill En-Suite
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising walk in shower cubicle. Glass block wall. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Inset spot lights. Double glazed window to rear elevation with sea views. Doors to bedroom two and bedroom three.
Bedroom Four 18' 5" x 10' 2" ( 5.61m x 3.10m )
Double glazed solid wood window to front elevation. Inset spotlights.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising roll top bath. Low level WC. Bidet. Pedestal wash hand basin. Inset spotlights. Heated toilet. Tiled floor. Double glazed solid wood window to side elevation.
Hardwood window to side elevation with sea views. Solid oak floor. Oak beams. Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and bedroom one.
Lounge 23' 6" x 22' 2" ( 7.16m x 6.76m )
Double glazed solid wood windows to front and rear elevations. TV point. Under floor heating. Wood burner. Oak beams. Opening to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Two velux roof windows. Double glazed solid wood window to front elevation. Solid oak floor. Inset spotlights. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 19' 2" x 10' 1" ( 5.84m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of solid oak base and wall units with granite work surfaces. Rangemaster range cooker with overhead extractor. Integrated wine cooler and dishwasher. Solid oak flooring. Inset spotlights. Breakfast bar. Three velux roof windows.
Bedroom One 15' 10" x 14' 8" ( 4.83m x 4.47m )
Solid wood window to rear elevation with sea views. Storage cupboard. Under floor heating. Solid oak beams. TV point. Doors to walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
Walk In Wardrobe 6' 6" x 4' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.35m )
Velux roof window. Inset spotlights.
En-Suite 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Velux roof window. Tiled floor.
Garage 20' 1" x 9' 9" ( 6.12m x 2.97m )
Solid oak double doors. Power and lighting. Plumbing for dishwasher.
Accessed via short private road, which leads to timber gates opening onto a stone paved driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles leading to integral garage. Access to area can be gained via both sides of the property, with a low maintenance garden, a raised patio area offering beautiful sea views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54088163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.