2 bedroom house for saleFairlyn Drive, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 4PZ
- Extended Semi-Detached Property
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Lounge * Dining Room * Lovely Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing * Gas C Heating
- Popular Location Close To Rodway Common
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Located within the popular Fairlyn Drive and close to Rodway Common is this 2 bedroom semi-detached property. In brief the EXTENDED property offers the following accommodation.
On entering the property you will find an entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the lounge, dining room, extended kitchen and bathroom. The lounge is positioned to the front and the extended kitchen and dining room to the rear. The bathroom is located on the ground floor and on the first floor can be found 2 good double bedrooms.
Externally the property offers a good size rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a front garden which is predominately arranged for parking 2 vehicles.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
The property is also offered for sale with no onward chain.
From Staple Hill High Street head towards Page Park. At the traffic lights turn right into Teewell Hill. Follow the road until the first mini roundabout and turn left into Station Road. Fairlyn Drive is the first turning on the left hand side. The property is located on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 347229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.