4 bedroom detached house for saleWhin Hill Road, Bessacarr, Doncaster
- Entrance hall, Snug.
- Open plan, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen.
- Utility Room, Downstairs WC.
- Two bedrooms, en suite facilities.
- Family bathroom, garden, double garage.
Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000 This individually designed beautifully appointed detached family home occupies a corner plot in this sought after location in Bessacarr. The property is generously proportioned throughout and must be viewed.
A front facing sealed unit door with double glazed side panels give access to the entrance lobby which has a polished timber floor and central heating radiator.
With double glazed side facing window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and polished wooden floor.
With a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a door which gives access to the office.
Office 6' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.96m )
With a side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 23' 2" x 16' 3" maximum measurement ( 7.06m x 4.95m maximum measurement )
There is a feeling of light and space when you walk into the delightful lounge which has a front facing double glazed window and picture windows. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble back and hearth housing the gas living flame fire. A further feature of the lounge is the spindled staircase which rises to the first floor galleried landing with spindled balustrade which overlooks the lounge. There are two central heating radiators and double doors open to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
With double glazed French doors which open to the garden and a further set of double glazed French doors which gives access to the garden room / conservatory.
Garden Room / Conservatory 18' 1" x 15' 2" ( 5.51m x 4.62m )
Superbly appointed with windows over looking the beautiful garden. There is a valued cedar wood feature ceiling with velux windows and oak floor. There are retro style central heating radiators and a French double glazed door which lead to the garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 9" maximum measurements ( 3.84m x 3.58m maximum measurements )
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating granite work surfaces incorporating the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, a range style cooker with multi ring gas hob, double oven and grill, extractor above and integrated dishwasher and fridge. There is a granite breakfast bar and a door opens through to the utility room.
With a side facing double glazed window and sealed unit door. There are base units with work surfaces, tiled floor and a pantry.
From the lounge stairs rise to the stunning galleried landing which overlooks the lounge. There is a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.25m )
With a front and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a door to the dressing room.
Dressing Room 6' 9" x 5' 10" maximum measurement ( 2.06m x 1.78m maximum measurement )
With front and side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a door gives access to the ensuite.
With side facing double glazed window. Luxuriously appointed and fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low level wc and a shower cubical with shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor and a chrome heated towel rail. There is a pre paneled ceiling with spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 9" maximum measurements ( 3.84m x 3.58m maximum measurements )
A double bedroom with side and rear facing double glazed windows. This room has fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, dressing table and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 11' 4" maximum measurement ( 3.84m x 3.45m maximum measurement )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and a dressing table.
With a double glazed obscure window, fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush WC and Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle with shower, tiling to the walls and floor, heated towel rail and spotlights to the ceiling.
Stairs rise to the second floor landing.
Bedroom Four 16' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.95m x 2.67m )
With double glazed dormer window, laminate flooring, central heating radiator. An inner door gives access to a further room with a central heating radiator, velux double glazed window. This room would make an ideal playroom or study for a teenager.
The property stands in an enclosed corner plot with lawned gardens to front, side and rear. There are shaped flower beds and a variety of mature shrubs, plants and trees. There is an extensive patio area which is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
A driveway at the side of the property provides off road parking and intern leads to the double garage.
With powered roller door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54090611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR108903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.