3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDroversdale Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £125,000
- Semi detached house in village location
- Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen
- THREE bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- GUIDE PRICE - £125,000 - £130,000
GUIDE PRICE - £125,000 - £130,000 Viewings are a must for this semi-detached house in the village location of Bircotes. Comprising of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, THREE bedrooms and family bathroom. Front & Rear Gardens & Parking, Double garage/ shed to rear. Call to avoid disappointment
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. The property itself comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, THREE bedrooms and family bathroom. Front & Rear Gardens & Parking, Double garage/ shed to rear. Call QUICKLY to avoid disappointment !
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having a turned staircase to the first floor, a central heating radiator and an alarm system.
Lounge/diner 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, with coving to the ceiling, two ceiling roses and dado rail to the walls. Telephone point and a TV aerial,a handmade solid oak fireplace and unit having a tiled hearth and back, and with the back boiler behind the fire.
Kitchen 18' 8" x 6' 2" ( 5.69m x 1.88m )
Having a rear facing entrance door and a side facing double glazed window. Matching hand made wall and base units, sink unit and integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and double oven. Stone tiled flooring and half tiled walls. Half wooden paneling to the walls and covered central heating radiator.
Having a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 7" into alcove x 12' ( 4.14m into alcove x 3.66m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, dado rail and central heating radiator. Airing cupboard, telephone point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" into wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.10m into wardrobes x 3.12m )
Double bedroom, having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a dado rail to the walls, fitted wardrobes to one wall, a central heating radiator and a TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 11' 9" ( 1.93m x 3.58m )
Rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, tiled walls and wooden flooring. Bath, a vanity hand wash basin, low flush wc and two showers both over the bath (One electric shower, one mains fed shower from taps).
Upon entrance, the property benefits from walled ample off street parking with double gates. Having a second set of double gates to gain access to the rear of the property which offers more parking space and access to the double garage/ workshop. Lawned garden with patio area, brick built bbq and space for a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54092755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.