2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBARKHOUSE LANE, CLEETHORPES
- Two bedroom property built in the 1990's - **NO FORWARD CHAIN**
- Private garden to the rear
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating, uPVC windows and doors
- Close to the local amenities and schools
- There is off road parking to the rear of the property and garage
- In the heart of Cleethorpes
- Energy Performance Certificate Rating B Council Tax Band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE!!! **
**NO FORWARD CHAIN**Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to market this lovely semi-detached house. This well presented property is located in the heart of Cleethorpes but down a quiet off road, so you can also enjoy peace and quiet away from the busy sea front. With a fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom this property would suit a first time buyer or someone at the other end of the spectrum needing a retirement home. With all the amenities Cleethorpes has to offer only a short walk away, there will never be a shortage of things to do or places to shop. There are good transport links both by car and by public transport with good bus routes and Cleethorpes train station only a few minutes' walk. So don't delay and ring Crofts Estate Agents today to book your appointment to view this property before it is snapped up.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6714738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.