5 bedroom detached house for salePonsonby Drive, Peterborough
- Countryside views
- Beautifully maintained
- Contemporary feel throughout
- Five bedrooms - two with en-suite facilities
- Landscaped gardens with patio areas
A beautifully presented property situated in the popular and central location of Sugar Way in Peterborough, close to Ferry Meadows Country Park and Nene Valley and is within easy reach of Peterborough's main line train station. The property offers light and spacious accommodation with.......
A beautifully presented property situated in the popular and central location of Sugar Way in Peterborough, close to Ferry Meadows Country Park and Nene Valley and within easy reach of Peterborough's main line train station. The property offers light and spacious accommodation with a contemporary feel throughout and briefly comprises; extensive sitting room, study, open plan kitchen/dining area and five bedrooms with two featuring en-suite facilities.
The property is approached by a pathway and entered via a hardwood door into a spacious reception hall with stairs to first floor and landing, cloakroom and additional cupboard for hanging coats. Doors to sitting room, study and kitchen. The sitting room, with windows to front and rear and patio doors giving access to the garden. The kitchen is re-fitted with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and breakfast island. Open plan through to dining room leading into the conservatory which provides access to the rear garden and enjoys wonderful views over the Nene Valley.
A spacious landing gives access to five bedrooms and a family bathroom, with the master suite and second bedroom benefitting from en-suite shower room facilities.
The landscaped gardens are mainly laid to lawn and set into different areas, featuring two patio areas and a rear decked area enclosed by fencing and mature shrub borders. To the side of the property is a brick paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles and leading to a double garage.
Study - 11'8" x 7'2"
Sitting room - 22'2 x 11'2"
Open plan kitchen/dining room;
Kitchen area - 19'6" x 11'8"
Dining area - 11'3" x 10'11"
Conservatory - 13'4"x 12'
Family bathroom - 8'5" X 7'6"
Master bedroom - 16'7" x 11'10" (maximum measurements)
En-suite - 7'8" x 5'9"
Bedroom two - 12' x 10'4"
En-suite - 8'6" x 3'3" (maximum measurements)
Bedroom three - 11'10" x 7'11"
Bedroom four - 11'11" x 8'3"
Bedroom five - 8'3" x 8'11"
Energy Rating: D.
Sugar Way is situated South West of Peterborough's City Centre and is within easy reach of Ferry Meadows Country Park which offers a range of leisure and outdoor activities including cycle and walking routes, water sports and children's play facilities. Peterborough City Centre offers an extensive range of educational, recreational and retail opportunity and the mainline train station with fast and frequent links to London's Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 50 minutes by high speed rail. The property is also within close proximity to The Nene Valley Primary School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54102490.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.