2 bedroom flat for saleFerring Marine, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5PP
- Rarely Available GF Seafront Flat
- Direct Beach Access and Superb Seaviews
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage in Compound
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Modern Re-Fitted Bathroom
Situated directly on Ferring Seafront, a rarely available ground floor seafront flat with direct access to Ferring Beach. The accommodation briefly comprises two double bedrooms, lounge/dining room with superb sea views, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and Garage in a compound. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the superb location of this property.
Situated in a favoured and rarely available position being on Ferring seafront and having direct beach access and sea views from the living room. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 347594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.