3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrambleside, Kettering
Sold STC £180,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Extension To Ground Floor
- Integral Garage & Off Road Parking
William H Brown are delighted to showcase this well presented spacious family home situated in a desirable area to the north of Kettering benefiting from three reception rooms, re-fitted modern bathroom suite, block paved driveway, tandem garage and a landscaped rear garden perfect for entertaining.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this beautiful three bed extended semi-detached house located in the highly sought after Brambleside area of Kettering. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms, two doubles, a single and the bathroom. Outside the property boasts an integral garage, off road parking for multiple vehicles and a landscaped rear garden.
Enter into this property via a uPVC door with obscure double glazed window detail and two full length obscure double glazed windows to either side.
Once inside the entrance hall you will find stairs rising to the first floor landing, a storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator. A door leads through into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 4" ( 4.24m x 4.06m )
A bright and spacious lounge with a uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. There is a wall mounted radiator, space for a wall mounted electric fire and access points for a TV and phoneline. Wooden double doors with glass pane detail lead through into the dining room.
Dining Room 16' 8" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 5.08m Max x 2.97m Max )
A bright and airy dining area that has been extended to the rear. Two uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations flood this space with natural light. A uPVC door with double glazed window detail to side elevation leads out into the garden. There are two wall mounted radiators and dark wood effect laminate flooring throughout. A door leads through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 2.54m Max x 2.51m Max )
A modern fitted kitchen housing a range of wall and base units finished in light wood with complementary roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash back areas. A stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over sits beneath a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation that looks out onto the garden. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space/plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher and space for a tall standing fridge freezer. A door provides access into the garage.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to the first floor landing where you will find a uPVC double glazed window to side elevation that fills this space with natural light. There is coving to the ceiling, an airing cupboard and a hatch provides access into the loft space. Doors provide access into all three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 7" Excl Wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.23m Excl Wardrobes x 2.59m )
A double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, a wall mounted radiator and access point for a TV.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
A second double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.03m )
A single bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Housing a white suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer taps over, a wall mounted hand basin and low level WC. Complementary full tiling throughout, a heated towel radiator, extractor fan and shaver point. A uPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is an expansive block paved area that provides off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Garage 24' 4" x 7' 5" ( 7.42m x 2.26m )
An integral tandem garage with up and over door to front elevation and a uPVC window and door to rear elevation. The garage has plumbing, lighting and power.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful landscaped garden with a patio area, raised decking area, small lawned area and open outhouse. Tree and shrub borders add greenery to this space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54109192.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.