4 bedroom detached house for saleHarwell Close, Braintree
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Good Access to A120
- Walking Distance to Lyons Hall Primary
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Driveway and Integral Garage
- Gas Central Heating
GUIDE PRICE - £350,000 - £360,000 An extended four bedroom detached house situated on the popular Kings Farm development with good access to the A120 and a short walking distance to Lyons Hall Primary School.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, four bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway leading to an integral garage and rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, under stair storage, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.74m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to conservatory, two radiators, feature fireplace.
Conservatory 19' 3" x 14' 4" max ( 5.87m x 4.37m max )
Upvc sealed unit with windows to all sides and French doors to garden, tiled flooring, under floor heating, air conditioned.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring.
Airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe, door leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled flooring, under floor heating.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" x 10' 8" ( 5.26m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" plus recess x 8' 5" ( 2.90m plus recess x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.10m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and plumbed in shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled flooring, under floor heating..
Block paved driveway leading to an integral garage and side pedestrian access to rear garden.
Well maintained rear garden with patio leading to the lawn flower, shrub and tree displays enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54109204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.