2 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Foxton, Cambridge
Sold STC £350,000
- Delightful Grade II listed cottage
- Fully refurbished by the current owner
- Large sunny garden
- Garden office/workshop
- Open fireplaces and original features
- Close to Railway station
- Set in the heart of the village
Delightful Grade II listed semi detached cottage, Fully refurbished by the current owner, Large sunny garden, Garden office/workshop, Open fireplaces and original features, Close to Railway station, Set in the heart of the village
Door to lounge, door to bathroom;
Fitted with three piece suite comprising free standing roll top bath, WC, wash hand basin, window to front, radiator.
Space for washing machine, window to side.
LOUNGE 4.36m x 4.20m
Window to front and rear, beautiful fireplace with multi fuel burner, door to stairwell, door to kitchen, radiator.
DINING/KITCHEN 4.20m x 2.61m
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, built-in oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, window to side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear, door to;
BEDROOM 1 4.04m 3.55m
Feature fireplace, radiator, door to bedroom 2, door to;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c. Radiator, window to front.
BEDROOM 2 2.40m x 3.85
Window to side, radiator.
There is a large sunny garden with many established trees and shrubs. It is enclosed by timber fencing and bushes. There is a timber and insulated workshop/office which was built by the current owner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.