3 bedroom terraced house for saleTilbury Way, Brighton
Guide Price £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Near to Brighton Station
- Front Garden
- Modern fitted bathroom
An opportunity to acquire this three double bedroom house with a lawned westerly facing garden, Close to Brighton station and Brighton seafront, A great family home.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Lounge 13' max x 12' 6" ( 3.96m max x 3.81m )
Stripped wooden flooring, two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to the kitchen.
Tiled floor, deep cupboard housing fridge freezer.
Kitchen 8' 11" max x 9' 5" max ( 2.72m max x 2.87m max )
Situated to the rear of the house with double glazed door and window opening to the westerly garden.
Filed with fitted wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, single sink and draining board, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, tiled flooring, space and plumping for washing machine and dishwasher.
Stripped wooden flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Two double glazed windows to the front stripped wooden floor, radiator, deep storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window with great views, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front offering distant views along the coastline, radiator.
Westerly facing, this lawned garden is ideal for catching the afternoon sunshine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54112789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.