3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonebridge Road, Witton, North Walsham
Sold STC £230,000
- Guide Price £230,000 - £245,000
- Semi-Detached Period Country Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Small One Bedroom Annexe
- Pretty Cottage Garden
Looking for a country cottage? This is it! Rural setting, cottage garden, field views and small annexe
Guide price of £230,000 - £245,000.
Guide price of £230,000 - £245,000. This period semi-detached cottage offers a lot! Country setting, field views, pretty cottage garden, small annexe and decent size living room and kitchen
With door to front, two double glazed windows and sloped ceiling
Living Room 15' x 10' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.25m )
Built in cupboard
Features include brick work fireplace with woodburner, exposed beams and circular window. Double glazed window to front and storage heater
Kitchen Breakfast 14' 7" to stairs x 7' 4" max narrowing to 6' min ( 4.45m to stairs x 2.24m max narrowing to 1.83m min )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, stairway leads off with deeper alcove and understairs space.
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear garden.
With airing cupboard
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to front, a range of fitted wardrobes, shelving and cupboards,
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted cupboards, storage heater and section of sloped ceiling
Bedroom Three 8' 8" narrowing to x 4' 6" ( 2.64m narrowing to x 1.37m )
With double glazed window to rear, electric heater and section of sloped ceiling
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window and section of sloped ceiling
Living Room 17' 10" x 7' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.39m )
With circular window, double glazed window and double glazed patio door.
A range of kitchen units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and breakfast bar.
Bedroom 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
With two double glazed windows, full width mirror fronted wardrobes and electric heater
Ensuite Shower Room
Comprising WC, wash basin, tiled shower, electric chrome towel radiator and double glazed window
Sheltered front garden, with lawn, beds and established shrubs. Plenty of variety and all year colour. Double parking bay
Interesting and low maintenance with plenty of space to sit out and enjoy.
Paved patio, decking terrace, gazebo seating, astro turf 'lawn', two timber garden sheds, shingle pathway, views over adjoining field. Sizeable kennel to remain
Garden Room/workshop 10' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.33m x 1.91m )
Brick Built, with windows to three sides and tiled floor
Annexe is a non-standard timber clad addition.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54112849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM104788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.