4 bedroom barn conversion for saleCoach House, Park Farm Barns, Tebworth
Withdrawn from Market £795,000
- Stunning Grade II listed barn conversion
- Select gated courtyard of just 4 homes
- Comes complete with a formal garden AND a 1 ACRE PADDOCK BEHIND with private vehicular access
- Beautifully presented interior with ma ny period features including exposed beams & brickwork
- Option to create a self contained annexe if required
- Four bedrooms & 2 bathroom
- Gorgeous living & room with a vaulted ceiling
- Open plan family room and a bespoke handmade painted kitchen
- Galleried study
- Garage & parking for 3 cars
Park Farm Barns are set in a prestigious gated courtyard of just 4 mews homes in the centre of the village of Tebworth.
Converted from the barns at Park Farm around 14 years ago, the Coach House is a stunning Grade II listed barn conversion that has wonderful period features throughout the spacious accommodation. In our opinion every part of the property has real charm and character but what makes it really special is the 1 ACRE PADDOCK that is at the bottom of the formal gardens - not to mention the gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside.
This one really does need to be viewed so please call the team at LOCAL AGENT NETWORK to book your appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6649830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Local Agent Network, Central Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.