3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLonglands Lane, Heysham, Morecambe
Offers in Region of £199,950
- Attractive Bay-Fronted Semi Detached Home
- Situated on Corner Plot with Large Gated Driveway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with plenty of storage, having been previously extended
- Two Reception Rooms, a Utility Room and Additional WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Impressive Four Piece Bathroom with Roll Top Bath and Multi-Hose Shower
- Great Access to Heysham Power Station
- Situated close to a range of local amenities
- A short walk from the sea front and some fantastic coastal walks
- Gas Central heating (with modern condensing ''combi'''-boiler) and uPVC Double Glazing throughout
Full descriptionTake a look inside this warm and inviting family home that incorporates a great mix of modern and traditional styles throughout, with fantastic storage and functional extras that will suit a busy family extremely well. It is also situated close to the quaint Heysham Village and sea front, as well as a range of local amenities. The property comprises in brief: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility room and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway suitable for multiple cars with both a lawned area and a gravelled mature shrub bed. To the rear is a useful outbuilding as well as a garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. Viewings are encouraged to appreciate this great family home. Energy Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54114073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.