3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrumburgh Avenue, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- WITH A MODERN INTERIOR TO SUIT ALL TASTES
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- IN A POPULAR NORTH OF THE RIVER LOCATION
- LOUNGE, BREAKFAST KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- 3 BEDROOMS (1 DOUBLE & 2 SINGLES) & BATHROOM
- GARDENS AND OFF STREET PARKING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. ENERGY RATING C
With a modern interior to suit all tastes, this immaculately presented semi detached house is located to the North of Carlisle city centre.
Quietly situated at the head of a cul-de-sac in a popular residential area the property is ready to move straight into.
Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, with 3 bedrooms (1 double & 2 singles) and bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and off street parking to the front.
Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54114103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI160207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.