1 bedroom retirement property for saleBeechfield, Albert Road, Wilmslow
- Conveniently Positioned One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Minutes from Doctors, Sainsbury's and Town Centre
- Excellent On-Site Facilities with House Manager
- Lift To All Floors and Two Communal Residents Lounges
- Spacious Living-Dining Room
- Adjoining Fitted Kitchen
- Refitted Shower Room
- Emergency Pull Cord System
Positioned within the HIGHLY DESIRABLE 'Beechfield' retirement development, a superb one bedroom apartment with refitted shower room, accessed via a LIFT, excellent on-site facilities including HOUSE MANAGER and located MINUTES FROM WILMSLOW CENTRE.
This well positioned apartment takes great benefit from pleasant views to the front of Beechfield, with easy access to local doctors, dentists, shops and numerous bus routes. Additionally, Sainsbury's is located opposite the development.
On-site amenities are excellent with a communal residents lounge, lift to all floors, secure video entry phone system, house manager and emergency call system.
The apartment itself comprises an entrance hall with ample fitted storage cupboards, the refitted modern shower room, double bedroom and spacious living/dining room with adjoining fitted kitchen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54117274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 598648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.